Savusavu Tourism Association
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
During the course of your usage of our website, we may collect data from you.
By browsing the website your browsing patterns and the pages that you view may be anonymously aggregated through cookies into analytical data.
If you sign-up to join one of our mailing lists, or make an online enquiry with us, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other information that you choose to provide as part of the subscription process or your enquiry.
If you provide payment to us through our secure online payment portal, we will collect the provided payment details alongside any other information provided at that time.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Browse our website;
- Sign-up to join one of our mailing lists;
- Make an online enquiry with us;
- Make a reservation with us;
- Provide payment online with us.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
By browsing our website, you agree to us collecting your data to collate and analyse information and browsing data as so to facilitate the ongoing operation and improvement of our website and business such as through analytics of browsing or customer behaviour, acquisition, and retention data.
By signing-up to one of our mailing lists, or by making an enquiry or reservation, you agree to us collecting your data so that we can:
- Facilitate the provision of our products and services to you and others as appropriate;
- Email you with special offers or other products and services that we think you might like;
- Stay in contact with you as so to maintain a business relationship with you as our customer;
- Respond to your enquiry to provide you with information or other assistance.
By providing your payment information, you agree to us collecting your data so that we can process your payment information as so to accept payment for bookings, reservations, or the provision of other products and services. When we process your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We securely store your data on our website and in our email servers. We will retain your payment and financial data for the period of time necessary to process payment or to maintain a security deposit as applicable. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data automatically. We will retain all other data indefinitely, unless we receive a request to have your data deleted.
We would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you send us an enquiry related to a partner company as listed on our website or otherwise, we may refer your enquiry to them for it to be best addressed.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to request that we stop contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other partner companies.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the unsubscribe button in any of our promotional emails, or otherwise contact us at [email protected].
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request from us copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected].
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – we use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – we use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
HOW TO CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your country’s equivalent.